Shopware 6 Request A Quote Plugin
This module basically adds the feature of negotiation to Shopware 6 stores. With this plugin, customers can request a quotation for a product, number of products, or even a cart, with the price they are keen to pay. Store owners can accept, reject, or negotiate the quotation.
- Increased chances of deal- By taking the communication a step forward, the plugin increases the chances of closing a deal at a price favorable to the store owner and customer.
- Quotation management- The store owners get a range of options to respond to customer quotation requests. They can accept, reject, modify, or even suggest another quotation to customers.
- Customization- Store owners can alter the text to be displayed on the quotation button.
- Email notification- Customers and store owners get the notification when any quotation is received.
- Easy to use- The module is very easy to install in Shopware 6 stores and requires no extensive technological knowledge.
Negotiation is one of the standard practices while traditional shopping helps customers get a better deal. Shopware 6 Request A Quote Plugin brings this practice to online shopping. With this plugin, customers can request a quotation for a particular product, a number of products, as well as a full cart. In this quotation, customers can mention the price they are willing to pay for that product/s. In response, the store owner can reject, accept, or modify the quotation.
If the quotation is accepted, customers will be notified about the same, and they can append that product to their cart. Hence, customers can purchase the product/s at the approved price. Increasing the communication between both sides significantly elevates the chances of closing the deal.
Shopware 6 Request a Quote Plugin Features -
- Activate or deactivate the Request a Quote extension.
- When clients' quote requests are amended, submitted, authorized, or canceled, you can email them.
- Use the default text or alter the login quotation request Button text.
- Admin can either adjust and accept the request pricing or approve the customer's request.
- When the clients' authorized quote requests lapse, you can send them automatic reminder emails.
- By appending a product to the quote, customers may request a quote with the cost they want, which will appear on our dedicated Quote Cart Page.
- Once a request is accepted, the customer may view it in his quotation requests dashboard, and if it gets approved, the customer can append that product to his basket at the approved price and buy it.
- With custom quantity, the customer can change the price for that specific product (Request price for product).
- Get notified right away if there are any modifications to the quotation.
- You can witness a more enjoyable shopping experience.
Benefits of Shopware 6 Request a Quote Plugin -
It offers the best cost with just a one-click quotation.
Increase Customer Loyalty
Boost customer loyalty and income by recommending the best prices for them.
Create Best Price Plan
Helps to create a perfect pricing strategy per your buyer’s demand.
Best Buy for Customer
Allows customers to buy things at the most-desired and favorable costs.
Include potential buyers in discussing pricing and request them to offer contact details or perform an action you need.
Manage Quote Requests Perfectly
You can rapidly handle all quote requests using this plugin from the back end. Also, check the details the clients offer and make essential pricing adjustments. Approve Shopware B2B-B2C quotations automatically with the provided discount amount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer- With this plugin, customers can request a quote about the product, multiple products, or even a full cart with a price they are willing to pay. The store owner can reject, accept, or modify the quotation. Customers can purchase the product at the accepted price if the quotation is approved.
Answer- You can install the plugin by following simple steps-
Answer- Yes, customers, as well as store owners, get notified whenever received, accept, changed, or modified a quotation.
Answer- Yes, of course! We have a team of custom Shopify developers who are experienced in developing customized extensions to meet the different needs of our clients.
Answer- Yes, we offer support and maintenance services to businesses on request. You can connect with our team for more details.