Shopware 6 Pre-order Plugin
The new plugin allows the users to place orders for the product even if it is not available in the store or out of stock. Store admin can add products for this feature. Once the pre-order quantity has reached its threshold, the pre-order is automatically closed.
- Efficient pre-order management- The module enables efficient pre-order management where the admin can set pre-order dates, limit pre-order numbers, and much more.
- Notification- The store merchant receives the notification whenever customers place a pre-order.
- Order tracking- The plugin carries an in-built order tracking system where customers can track their orders.
- Customer account integration- Plugin integrates the customer’s account and allows them to view all information about their pre-order in one place.
- Product information- Customers can access vital information about the product, which includes the estimated delivery date and product features.
- Customization- Store merchants can customize the plugin to meet their business needs.
Shopware Pre Order plugin enables the customers to place pre-orders for products that are out of stock or unavailable in the store. It needs customers to log in to place the pre-orders. Admin can determine the price that customer has to pay while using the feature. The amount can be a partial payment as well as the full payment of the product price.
The plugin is more like a marketing idea that enables retailers, manufacturers, and publishers to attract the audience toward upcoming products. Also, it allows them to have a rough idea about the demand for the product so that manufacturing and shipment can be made accordingly.
Customers can place orders for out-of-stock inventory, and merchants can accept the order. Once the inventory returns to stock, the orders of customers are fulfilled, and stakeholders are informed about the same. However, customers can add only one pre-order good to the cart at one time.
Key Highlights of Shopware 6 Preorder Plugin
- The new plugin by shopware is only available in English.
- The pre-order plugin setting can not be applied to customer group prices.
- Only one item can be added to the cart while leveraging the Pre-Order functionality.
- Compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Only a single quantity of article or products can be added to the pre-order.
- User-friendly interface.
- Admin can set the pre-order amount, which can be equal to or less than the actual product's price.
Installation Guide for Shopware 6 Pre-Order Plugin
Ensure the following steps, and you are ready to go with this top-notch plugin-
Go to Extension > My Extensions > Upload Extension > Install App
- Then Activate The App
- Then Configure the App
- Activate The Configuration and save, You will Receive Success Message
- Now go to Catalogue > Main Product > Specification > Select Custom Field > Place Pre-order price.
- Now Activate Pre-Order App
- This is how pre-order products will be visible on fronted.
- Pre-Order product conditions will be visible to customer.
- Once the order completes the checkout process, the order will be visible on admin dashboard Orders -> Select order with Pre-Order status -> view (…)
- Now the admin can change order status accordingly
- How to view Pre-Order:
Orders -> Select order with Pre-Order status -> view
In view, you can update order state -> You can set the order status to In Progress/Cancelled
Admin is not able to change Payment Status and Delivery status.
How to Uninstall the Shopware 6 Pre-order plugin
Go to Extensions -> My extensions -> Pre-Order -> Click Uninstall -> Select option -> Remove all app data permanently -> click uninstall.
However, the data will not be deleted permanently as it is stored in Database. In case you want to permanently delete all of this data, select "Remove all app data permanently".
Uninstalling the extension will also delete the database's relevant configurations and related data. But, the details about the pre-orders can never be deleted as the invoice has already been generated.
A glance at checkout process on customer level
- Customers can add a single pre-order product to the cart with the pre-order price.
- The customer can track the status of this order.
- As soon as the product is ready for delivery, the customer will inform them about the same.
- Customers can make the payment as per the preference of the store owner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer- The plugin simply adds the “Pre-Order” button to the product page before the product becomes available. The order will be accepted, the customer will be charged a certain amount, and the product will be dispatched once available.
Answer- You can install the Shopware Pre Order plugin by following simple steps-
Answer- Yes, store owners can release a date convenient to them, and the same will be displayed to the customers.
Answer-Yes, of course! We have a team of custom Shopify developers who are experienced in developing customized extensions to meet the different needs of our clients.
Answer- Yes, we offer support and maintenance services to businesses on request. You can connect with our team for more details.